06/06/2011

La tour Eiffel.

I've promised you since a long time that I was going to upload a few more photos from my trip to Paris & even though they're endless I'm trying to pick out the best for you. I don't have much time today (plus i'm so tired & with a sprained ankle , but that's another story.) so I decided I could at least show you some of the best photos I took of Eiffel tower. They're from different angles & taken with different camera filters (& a couple of them enhanced with a touch of ps) so I don't think they're just 4 boring photos of the same subject.
I hope you liked them!
P.s. this amazing piano song always remind me of Paris & France in general.
It's my favourite of all time & will always be.






5 comments:

  1. OH FINALLY I FOUND THAT SONG, I NEVER KNEW WHAT IT WAS CALLED.
    shanks <3
    also i love how the third picture turned out ;3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hun, my blog changed.
    thebookness.blogspot.com

    follow me there instead.



    Thanks for the song! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not boring photos at all ! lovely.
    I like the way you've edited (?) them!

    xx indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are lucky you got to go to Paris. what was your favorite part? I've always wanted to go!


    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete