16/06/2011

Mmm, smells like summer..


Not only swimming is fun during the summer..Don't you just love after swimming just laying on the hot sand with your sunglasses simply daydreaming? Or reading carelessly fashion magazines & eating fresh fruits, like peaches? Or just gossiping with your friends about the people walking by? Letting the sun burn you from head to toe? Tanning? Shoving your toes in the hot sand? Making sand castles , just like a flashback to childhood? Collecting shells? Laughing at children imitating some pirate attack? Thanking the smallest breeze for cooling you? Covering someone in sand? Brushing your feet against the water? Sunbathing with a hat on your face? Beach volley with friends? Or even admiring the boats passing by?

Well that's what i'm planning to do for the rest of the summer. Finally some relaxation. Photo taken at the place i'm going to spend most of my summer at.
What are your summer plans?

3 comments:

  1. aagh poulou i'm so jealous, from what it looks like at this moment the better part of my summer will be spent inside, it's typical dutch weather here.. at the moment big clouds are rushing over, it's finally dry after an entire day of rain but it looks like it's going to be yet another dreary day tomorrow so bleh no summer dresses and sand castles for me yet xD
    also i kind of want your ipod with instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I just love your posts! That photo is amazingly beautiful!!
    To be honest I don't really like Summer and the beach (probably because I go every day and it's BORING!) but you just inspire me with your words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I lived close to a beach or ocean of some sort. I'm lost in the middle of nothing. Hahah! All you listed sounds just so wonderful!

    http://distantdreamer-sarah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete