11/07/2011

Long time,no see!

(...once again.)
Sorry about that , but i spend most of my summer holidays at our beach house , where i have friends , i can enjoy the sea & the beach as much as i want & everything is care-free.
Unfortunately there's no internet here.. (quite glad about that actually , it's like i'm on the most relaxing rehab ever. plus , it'd ruin the special character of this place.)
Anyway i'm currently at a café with my laptop & i thought i owed you an apology.
I'll post now & then , but on Friday i'm leaving for the first of this summer scout camp ( yeah there's actually a second one) & i'll be back on Wednesday or something..It's for little scouts & i got promoted to like their.. 'chief'.
Thank god many of my friends will be there helping me so it's going to be so much fun!Then i'll be with you once again & leave again on the 29th!
Have a wonderful day everyone & i hope your summer to this point has been wonderful!

p.s. oh no don't cry , i know you're gonna miss me (duh.) i mean who wouldn't?
but look , i even posted a photo *just* for you ,to keep you company. don't worry it's gonna keep you distracted!
i'll probably post again before the camp too!
....
just kidding. but seriously i'll be back soon. way  too soon.

love you!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have fun! and I actually wear my hair in a ponytail constantly. I usually just straighten my hair if I'm going to be taking a picture for the blog or something. I'm definitely going to be wearing it up in a side bun type thing. Here's my ideas :
    http://pinterest.com/brightwishes/wedding-hair-and-makeup/

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is busy, especially in the summer:-) Enjoy it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my it sounds like you are having a fantastic summer so far :) all i do is work, so i am extremely jealous but happy for you right now :) lucky little thing!

    ps i love your blog layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I'll miss you!
    Have fun!!
    And even if you won't have time, I give you an award on my blog anyway :)

    ReplyDelete